Servant of the Poor
Follow in the footsteps of St. Francis of Assisi and serve the poor by joining the Franciscan Missions monthly giving club! St. Francis of Assisi dedicated his life to serving the poor. He entered into that service so fully that he became “Poverello,” the poor one.
Poverello members are special friends who volunteer to send the Franciscan Missions a gift every month. Their caring and kindness are felt each day by some of the poorest people in our world, people trapped in living conditions without fresh, clean water, food or medical treatment. They “do without” as a way of life.
The regular gifts of Poverello members help the Franciscan Missions:
- Send Franciscan missionaries to live and preach the Gospel as they serve the poor
- Feed the hungry
- Provide fresh, clean drinking water to those who thirst
- Clothe the naked
- Shelter the homeless
- Provide medical treatment to the sick
Join Poverello and begin receiving these benefits today:
- Help even more people in need
- Convenient and easy way to make a differece
- Monthly updates on the impact of your gift
- A year-end tax receipt
- Receive fewer solicitations in the mail
- Remembrance in the Mass at Franciscan Missions Chapel, Waterford, Wisconsin, on June 13, the feast of St. Anthony of Padua
To give by phone, please call: 262-534-5470, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Daylight Time. To begin your donation, select the ‘Donate Now’ button.
Already a monthly donor and want to increase your monthly pledge? Simply call us at the phone number listed above or select the ‘Donate Now’ button below and fill out the form again with your new desired monthly gift amount.