This Personal Affairs Record has a three-fold purpose:
- To assist you and your advisers in establishing the best possible estate plan;
- To aid your executor in the effective administration of your estate; and
- To provide vital information to your family in the event of emergency or your incapacity.
We urge you to complete this valuable record without delay, to review and update it periodically (at least once a year), and to inform the appropriate people that you have established this important record—and where it is kept!
At the same time, in the course of your planning, we hope you will consider making a bequest in your will to benefit Franciscan Missions.
Inside this guide book:
- Personal Vital Statistics
- Marital Information
- Family Records
- Employment and Business Interests
- Financial Information
- Personal Advisers
- Funeral and Burial Directions
- Last Will and Testament
- Notes and Suggestions to Executor or Beneficiaries
Click the ‘Contact Us’ button below to get your FREE PLANNING GUIDE
The information presented on this website is for informational purposes only. Please consult an attorney or financial adviser for legal or tax advice.